What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What is a good short positive message?
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
How do you support and encourage a friend?
Tips on supporting a friend
- Find a time to talk – it can help to find somewhere quiet where you’re not going to be interrupted or overheard by others.
- Listen to them – just listening can make a huge difference to how someone feels.
- Comfort them – there isn’t a wrong thing to say.
How do you encourage someone with words?
- “You’re never far from my thoughts.”
- “Know how often I think of you? …
- “You’re on my mind and in my heart.”
- “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
- “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
- “I can’t wait to catch up with you soon.”
What are 5 positive phrases?
9 Powerful Phrases Super Positive People Always Say
- I admire you. Super positive people are appreciative.
- You can do it. Super positive people are supportive.
- I value you. Super positive people are caring.
- You can count on me. Super positive people are collaborative.
- I believe in you.
- You are kind.
- I trust you.
- You are smart.
What are three inspiring words?
“Dreams come true.” “Never give up.” “Winners never quit.” “Success breeds success.”
What do you say to a friend who is down?
What to Say to Someone who Feels Down or Depressed
- You’re right, this sucks.
- You don’t walk this path alone.
- I believe in you…
- How can I help? …
- I’m here if you want to talk (walk, go shopping, get a bit to eat, etc.).
- I know it’s hard to see this right now, but it’s only temporary…
How do you comfort a friend over text?
16 Texts To Send When You Need to Cheer Someone Up
- You have always supported me through difficult times.
- I can understand the feeling of hardship taking over you during this time.
- I am so sorry for your situation.
- Work got to me, and I felt low last week.
What do you say to someone who is having a hard time?
Helpful things to say
“If you want to tell me more, I’m here to listen” “I’ve noticed you haven’t been yourself, is there anything on your mind?” “I can see this is hard for you to open up about. It’s ok to take your time.
What is a good quote to encourage someone?
Short motivational quotes
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – …
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – …
- “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” – …
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” –
What is a good sentence for the word encouragement?
My noble friend asked for a word of encouragement. Let me give them a word of encouragement. I might have a little word of encouragement for the industry. There is not a word of encouragement, not a note of incentive to encourage savings.
How do you encourage a struggling friend?
How to support a friend or family member who’s struggling with their mental health
- DO listen and validate.
- DO ask what they need from you.
- DO offer to help with everyday tasks.
- DO celebrate their wins, including the small ones.
- DO read up on what they’re struggling with.
- DO check in with them regularly.
How do you motivate someone who is feeling low?
What else can I do to support them?
- Listen to them. Use active listening.
- Stay in touch. Call, text, or visit with them in person regularly if you can.
- Praise them.
- Use empathetic body language.
- Tell them what they mean to you.
- Support them in seeking help.
- Avoid toxic positivity.
What are some examples of encourage?
He was encouraged by his family to learn music at a young age. Their task is to help encourage private investment in Russia. Participation is encouraged at all levels.
What is gentle encouragement?
The midpoint of the ETAN dimension is gentle encouragement. Gentle encouragement is reflected in parenting that is affectively warm and positive, grants child autonomy, verbally prompts approach, warmly physically coaxes approach, models approach, and praises approach (Kiel et al., 2016).
How do you cheer up a tired friend?
Top 10 Ways to Cheer Someone Up
- Give a Gift.
- Watch a Movie Together.
- Share a Walk.
- Lend an Ear.
- Tell a Joke.
- Send a Handwritten Letter.
- Make Dinner.
- Volunteer Together.
How do you cheer up an unmotivated friend?
Consider doing something you both enjoy, or just packing heaps of encouragement and laughter into your talk. That way you’ll both come away having had a good time and will want to do it again. It can be tough dealing with an unmotivated friend – particularly if they don’t seem to want help or to participate in life.
How can I uplift my friend’s mood?
We could all use some cheering up – here are some ways to brighten your friends’ days!
- Send a cute animal photo.
- Plan a game night with a group.
- Reach out first.
- Do an extra chore.
- Send a motivational text.
- Watch a movie together.
- If you live near them, plan a socially distant outing!
- Send a letter.
What do you say to encourage someone who is sad?
If someone you know is battling with depression, here are some encouraging things to say.
- “I’m always here for you” …
- “It’s ok to not be ok” …
- “Help is available” …
- “You are worthy of love and belonging.” …
- “You are strong and capable.” …
- “You are not alone”
What do you say to someone who is struggling emotionally?
What to say to someone with a mental illness
- “Do you want to talk about it? I’m always here for you.” …
- “What can I do to help?” …
- “That sounds really difficult.
- 4. ” …
- “I’m really sorry you’re going through this.
- “Are you looking for my perspective or would you rather I listen?”
What are 2 inspirational quotes?
Motivational quotes to start your day
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – …
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” – …
- “Don’t settle for average.
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” – …
- “Don’t bunt.
What are 5 positive quotes?
Top Positive Quotes. Positive anything is better than negative nothing. Miracles happen to those who believe in them. One small positive thought can change your whole day.
What are 20 positive words?
Let’s now have a look at these adjectives to describe people and their characters with positive vibes:
What is a good motivational word?
22 Motivational Words To Propel You Into 2022
- determined. Determined means “to give direction or tendency to; impel.” As a theme for the year, it can indicate your intention to approach everything you do with excitement, drive, and a sense of purpose.
What is a short quote for strength?
“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.”
What is the best motivational phrase?
100 Inspirational Quotes
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” …
- “Nothing is impossible.
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” …
- “The bad news is time flies.
- “Life has got all those twists and turns.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
How do I comfort my friend when he’s sad?
How to Cheer Someone Up: 51 Ways to Make a Friend Smile
- Ask Them If They Want Help.
- Simply Be There for Them.
- Take On a Creative Project Together.
- Leave Your Friend a Handwritten Note.
- Swing the Blues Away.
- Go Get Some Ice Cream.
- Do Whatever They Want to Do.
- Volunteer Together.
How do I make someone feel better?
50 Things You Can Do to Make Someone Feel Better
- Donate blood whenever you can, it may help a friend or family member in the future.
- Bake them a cake with a funny message on it.
- Make them dinner.
- Send them flowers.
- Send them a card.
- Send them a get-well text.
- Send them an inspirational book.
- Bring them a chocolate shake.
What is a supportive quote?
“If you want to support others you have to stay upright yourself.” “There is no greater power and support you can give someone than to look them in the eye, and with sincerity/conviction say, ‘I believe in you.”
What is the inspiring message?
Disappearing messages is an optional feature you can turn on for more privacy. When you enable disappearing messages, you can set messages to disappear 24 hours, 7 days, or 90 days after the time they are sent. The most recent selection only controls new messages in the chat.
How do you write a supportive sentence?
When writing supporting sentences you should be giving examples, reasons, or descriptions to support your topic sentence. – There are usually 2 – 4 supporting sentences in a paragraph. – They should be arranged in a logical order. – They should NOT begin a new topic or introduce a new idea.
What do you say to comfort someone?
Things to say to let someone know you care:
- “I love and care for you. Anything you need, I’ll be there.”
- “I want to support you in any way you need. You are not alone.”
- “You may not feel like it right now, but you are amazing.”
How do you socially support someone?
A few examples of social support include:
- Listening to a friend talk about a stressful situation.
- Validating another member of a support group when they talk about their feelings.
- Cooking meals for a neighbor who has been feeling ill.
- Praising an employee for doing a good job.
What are positive mental health phrases?
Inspiring mental health quotes
- “You don’t have to control your thoughts.
- “There is a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in.” ― Leonard Cohen.
- “Deep breathing is our nervous system’s love language.” – Dr.
- “I think it’s really important to take the stigma away from mental health…
What is the best short quote?
Short Inspirational Quotes
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” …
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” …
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference.
- “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” …
- “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” …
- “Limit your ‘always’ and your ‘nevers’.”
What is the best positive life Quotes?
“Lead from the heart, not the head.” “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.” “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” “The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.”
What do you say to motivate someone?
These phrases are ways to tell someone to keep trying:
- Hang in there.
- Don’t give up.
- Keep pushing.
- Keep fighting!
- Stay strong.
- Never give up.
- Never say ‘die’.
- Come on! You can do it!.
What is a quote about never giving up?
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” “There is no failure except in no longer trying.”
What are 4 positive words?
Examples of Positive Words
What are 10 positive sentences?
Examples of Positive sentence
- They are going to plant a tree.
- Bill will join swimming classes this summer.
- My sister brought home a very cute puppy.
- The work is due today.
- Ankush laughed loudly at the joke.
- I have a plan.
- Raju went to Kolkata yesterday.
- Gourav tried hard to climb the wall.
What is an empowering quote?
Empowering Quotes for Self-Worth
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha. “Self-worth is so vital to your happiness if you don’t feel good about yourself, it’s hard to feel good about anything else.” – Sandy Hale.
What is encouragement motivation?
Answer- Motivation is related to the inspiration that increases the eagerness or willingness to do something, while encouragement is the persuasion to do or to continue something.
How do you make a short inspirational message?
Say something startling or provocative. Use relevant, timely information. Share a short, funny, motivational story that links to the goal of your motivational speech. Decide what needs to be said and what doesn’t.
What is the three supporting sentences?
Supporting sentences will include one of the following as their main parts: Descriptions or details. Facts. Examples.
What is a supportive paragraph?
A support paragraph is a group of sentences that work together to explain, illustrate, or provide evidence for a single supporting assertion (topic sentence). Several support paragraphs usually work together to explain the main idea of a story, an essay, or a section of a business or technical report.
What is a major support sentence?
Major support is more specific than the topic sentence, and minor support is more specific than major support. Supporting details can be facts, reasons, or examples, and are usually accompanied by transitions that indicate the kind of detail they are. (Transitions may not be the first word in the sentence.)
Do words of encouragement help?
Encouragement reinforces the right things
Encouragement solidifies and reinforces that “doing the right thing” – especially in difficult situations – is what matters most. Encouragement lets people know they’re on the right track, and helps them to maintain positive, ethical and productive work habits.
How do you encourage a loved one?
Messages of Support and Honest Encouragement
- You’ve got this.
- This is tough, but it’s temporary.
- I know it’s hard right now, but it’s worth doing.
- I’m so proud of you and know that you will excel.
- You deserve this opportunity.
- You can absolutely do this.
- You’re not in this alone.
What are the two ways of encouragement?
8 ways to provide power of encouragement
- Speaking. Our spoken words can bring healing and encouragement. Lift someone by telling how you appreciate them, how good they look or how well they are doing.
- Writing. Write an encouraging note to someone, or send a postcard or message on social media.
What are 10 happy words?
Excellent, laughs, joy, rainbow, outstanding, butterflies, sunlight, kisses, weekends, cake, cheers, relaxing, Saturdays, cupcake, extraordinary, hilarious, moonlight, optimistic, peaceful, romance, internet.
What are 5 happy words?
What are 10 powerful words?
Spice things up and see the results.
- Immediately. Go ahead and tell people you’ll take care of something immediately.
- Fervent. This power word means to display something passionately, so it implies action and immediacy.
What are 3 positive quotes?
You can do it quotes
- “Do the best you can.
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.
- ‘It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been.” ―George Eliot.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ―Walt Disney.
- “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann.
What are some peaceful quotes?
Inner Peace Quotes:
- “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit.
- “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” …
- “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” …
- “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.”
What are the 5 words of wisdom?
Here are five words of wisdom I learned from my mentor that will help you to experience true success in your life, relationships, and career.
- Pursue Passion More Than Profit.
- Hard Work Beats Talent.
- Excellence, Not Perfection.
- Big is Little and Little is Big.
- You Choose Your Spouse, Not Your Child.
How do you console someone using words?
Show up in the ways you know you’d need it, if you were in their place.
- “I’m here for you” is a good place to start.
- “I am always here for you.
- “Just letting them know, you are there anytime day or night.” …
- “They just need you talk to them like a good friend.
- “Just be there with hugs and say, I’m so sorry!”
How do you make someone feel important over text?
How to Make a Girl Feel Special Through Text
- 1 Bring up one of her favorite topics.
- 2 Give her a compliment that’s not about her looks.
- 3 Make a list of reasons why she’s amazing.
- 4 Tell her you can’t stop thinking about her.
- 5 Send her a supportive message.
- 6 Bring up your favorite memory of her.
What is a thoughtful quote?
- “Today was good.
- “At some point, you have to stop running and turn around and face whoever wants you dead.
- “I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” …
- “You are, after all, what you think.
- “There is nothing wrong with the love of Beauty.
What is a basic positive sentence?
The order of a basic positive sentence is Subject-Verb-Object. (Negative and question sentences may have a different order.) John loves Mary. They were driving their car to Bangkok.
What is positive thinking sentences?
The effect which thoughts can have on life has been proved by people who have tried positive thinking, mind dynamics or visualization. These people believe positive thinking can cure cancer.